OT: USED MACs

Tereza Snyder tereza at califex.com
Wed Apr 22 13:54:15 EDT 2009

Hi Stephen,

Does one of the Apple][s have an echo ][ speech synthesizer? I will
pay for the card—and box thinging that comes with it—if it works! Lack
of an Echo ][ prevents me from playing and recording several years'
worth of my early work. I have an Apple][ GS but no speech card.

Tereza Snyder
Califex Software, Inc.