OT: USED MACs

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Wed Apr 22 12:37:09 EDT 2009

My clamshell iBook broke this year after almost 10 years of service.
Something very odd happened, the screen went all rugged and it smells like
vinegar -- I've seen this happening with film in the film school -- I think
the screen film turned into vinegar or something, I had it stored with all
precautions but the lady that works here moved it to a wet place without my
knowledge, when I found it, it was gone... my first mac, so sad.
but my newtons keep going forever!

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 12:39 AM, Scott Morrow <scott at elementarysoftware.com