Runrev on the web

George C Brackett gbrackett at luceatlux.com
Wed Apr 22 11:51:01 EDT 2009

You may be thinking about the Rev plugin, to be introduced in
September at the Edinburgh conference.  This is a web plugin (like
Quicktime or Flash) that permits embedding actual Rev stacks in web
pages.  The current alpha version is already quite capable.  To be
clear, a user must download and install the free plugin to see the
output from the stack, but then the experience they get from the stack
is largely indistinguishable from what they would see from running the
stack or its standalone on the desktop.  (I'm sure there will be a few
limitations, but I have run a number of my own little educational
stacks under the plugin with no problems at all.)

George