Datagrid SetDataOfIndex Error

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Tue Apr 21 23:32:58 EDT 2009

On Apr 21, 2009, at 7:04 PM, Josep wrote:

> The code from the field text:
>
> on rawkeydown thekey
>   Global t_LineData
>
>   switch thekey
>      case 65293
>         put fld ftmp into t_LineData["Col 2"]
>         send "SetDataOfIndex 1,2,fld ftmp" to group "datagrid"
>      break
>      default
>         pass rawkeydown thekey
>   end switch
> end rawkeydown
>
> Global t_LineData is get from the datagrid on selection change, and
> from the
> field text I want to perform some operations over some of the values
> of the
> line selected, modify them and update the line into the datagrid.

Hi Josep,

I'm guessing that the last 2 parameters you are passing aren't
correct. For the 2nd param you are passing 2. Do you have a key/column
named "2" in your data grid? Or did you want to pass "Col 2"? Also,
for the 3rd parameter you are passing "fld ftmp". Try putting the
value into a variable and sending that or using dispatch.

dispatch "SetDataOfIndex" to group "datagrid" with 1, "Col 2", the
text of fld "ftmp"

Does that work?

Regards,

--