OT: USED MACs

Jim Ault jimaultwins at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 21 20:42:16 EDT 2009

Wonder if there are any schools that are looking for old equipment..
our computer club used to donate old items to the day school and
elementary levels whose budgets were non-existent.  Usually some old
tech guy was donating his time to keeping repairs and software in
useable form.  You know, system 7, 8, 9.

PS..  and I am keeping my 128K original.  (OK it has a second floppy
drivve and 2 Mb upgrade, so it is souped up)

Jim Ault
Las Vegas