OT: USED MACs

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Tue Apr 21 19:42:50 EDT 2009

I don't use the old stuff any more but I just rescued several of my old macs
from storage, and any list member in San Francisco that wants to come over
and adopt, be my guest.... I'd rather have them loved than go to E-waste
ville.
Mac Cube G4 450?mhz
G4 500 mhz with that odd AGP 'Space Blasters' monitor that's powered through
the cable
8100 ( with 4 track digidesign pro hardware card, rack and cables ) and the
software probably works -- probably 16 bit/44.1
9600 (with firewire card and Adobe Premier
the Laptop that came before the Wall Street (forgot the number)
G3 Wall Street with Firewire, USB, and video cardbus adapters
G3 iMac (Purple) AV version (needs new CD drive installed, included)
7100 with Audiomedia Card
Tons of ADB keyboards and mice
Many SCSI cables, SCSI drives, terminations(yuck)
Mac Recorder
A video to SCSI adapter
Nubus 10baseT cards
Mucho software. I had almost everything.

The two 500's (all in one) went to Ewaste a while ago.

for the real hard core gear slut:
 2 complete Apple II systems with monitors, drives, and all cards, FROB game
development system for Atari VCS
and a box of Documentation including the famous Red Book, Forth (with
software), Sweet 16 docs, blah blah

but I'm keeping the SE-30.....  ha ha

I don't know if anybody here wants this stuff... but does it hurt to ask?
Pardon me if I've violated some rule....

This collection looks like the history of Apple computer...

Stephen Barncard
San Francisco
http://barncard.com