[OT] Opinions about On-Rev

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 05:40:08 EDT 2009

> Perhaps this will make it easier to understand. When you first sign-up to
> on-rev you'll have to specify a sub-domain you want. Say you use the
> subdomain "kaylan" so your domain access for accessing your server will
> looklike kaylan.on-rev.com. That's the only subdomain you'll have for the
> on-rev.com domain. But frankly, that's ok as it's a private subdomain you'll
> probably only use for testing and administrating your account.

As far as I can see, you CAN add unlimited sub-domains to your on-rev account.

I have signed up as troz.on-rev.com.
I own the domain troz.net and plan to re-locate it's hosting, but I
wanted to test it out before changing the DNS entries.
I created a sub-domain "troz.troz.on-rev.com" so I could migrate my
site & test it, before changing it to an AddOn domain and altering the
DNS.

Cheers,
Sarah