2 things

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Tue Apr 21 01:57:07 EDT 2009

Oh, my bad. I guess those platform war threads were a very long time ago.
Sorry to have upset you.
Actually, I didn't quote the rest of your message as I thought Andre did a
rather nice job of addressing the issue regarding old hardware doesn't
necessarily require old software.

And thanks to Richmond for switching to Gmail --which is also what I use--
works great on both Mac and PC. You might consider giving it a try.