OT: Short Run DVD Production

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Sun Apr 19 17:36:16 EDT 2009

way off topic,

but if anyone knows of someone who does short run DVD production (20-50
copies + print color label) at reasonable rates, can you send me
contact/URL off list?

We use CDMan for our long runs (200+) but occasionally we want to do
short runs and still get a low unit cost. I'm trying to find someone who
can compete with our in-house Bravo machine on < 50 cps -- unit cost
about $1.70 if you don't count staff time. We putting movies on these
for distribution around the world to key centers.

Sivakatirswami