UTF8 and hand crafting styles

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Apr 19 16:43:19 EDT 2009

Hi David,

Do you think that simple conversion to UTF16 won't work?

put uniencode(myUTF8Var,"UTF8") into myUTF16Var
set the unicodeText of fld x to myUTF16Var

Once you have done this, you could retrieve and adjust the htmlText.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz
Dutch forum: http://runrev.info/rrforum

Simple, inexpensive, reliable web hosting. €11/year.
http://economy-x-talk.com/server.html