RapidWeaver

Marty Knapp martyknapp at comcast.net
Sat Apr 18 20:50:20 EDT 2009

This is slightly off topic, but as there's been a lot of posts about
On-Rev I thought that I'd let all you Mac users know that there's a sale
on RapidWeaver at Smith Micro (I have no connection with either
business). This web site creation software normally sells for $79.99 US,
but you can get it for $29.99 at the moment. While the posted price is
79.99, once you click the Buy Now button and go to your shopping cart
it's listed with the $50 discount (as of me checking just a few minutes
ago).

RapidWeaver is a template based tool, so is great for non-designers,
though it's Mac only

<http://my.smithmicro.com/mac/rapidweaver/index.html>

For what it's worth,
Marty Knapp