on-Rev and Domain Names

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat Apr 18 15:14:29 EDT 2009

Len Morgan wrote:
> I've seen a few sample URLs of people using on-Rev and they all seem to
> be <domain name>.on-Rev.com (or something close).  Is this going to be a
> requirement or can I have a domain name such as mydomain.com and still
> have it come up that way in the address bar?

Yep - the front page of the site Kevin pointed us to lists unlimited
domains as part of the package:

<http://www.on-rev.com>

The subdomains folks are posting here are just their account URLs.  An
account holder can move any domain you want to be managed under the same
accoumt.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World