radio buttons in group on mouseup behavior suggestions

william humphrey shoreagent at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 13:54:44 EDT 2009

I have eight or so radio buttons that are in a group. In the script of the
group I have a "on mouseup" command that runs another script that checks
which button is down and then does something. I've noticed that this script
is inconsistent. Sometimes the mouseup is ignored.
I'm looking for another way to do this (short of putting a script in each of
the buttons). Is there some "change of state" property I can look for in the
group maybe?