Wow! New CGIs

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Apr 17 11:32:16 EDT 2009

Richard Gaskin wrote:

> The new server package is very cool, esp. the live debugging, but FWIW
> you can do that script with the old CGI with just two lines, one in the
> CGI and one in a web page template:

Ah, but with the new way there is nothing to merge; you don't need a
template file at all. My cgi-bin folder is empty, because I don't need a
separate CGI script either. Truly, all I needed to do was insert that
one line into my web page and drop in a text file of listed images. If
my list weren't so long, I'd not even use the text file, I'd just list
the images directly in the web page as a variable. That way I wouldn't
need any additional files at all.

It really is cool.
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com