[OT] on-rev urls

Colin Holgate coiin at rcn.com
Fri Apr 17 10:04:51 EDT 2009

Hopefully the non-Founders here will humor us asking some questions
about on-rev!

I've had two domains forwarded to areas in my on-rev account (they
were previously sat doing nothing at Go Daddy). The redirecting took a
few hours to kick in, but now if I type the original url, of say www.mysite.com
, it gets through to mysite.holgate.on-rev.com ok.

I've read online that you can't make it keep the original url, which
is unfortunate, but understandable. Come the day that Rev does domain
registering, would it be feasible to transfer from Go Daddy to Go Rev
(or whatever it would be called), and then see the original urls under
my on-rev account?