AW: AW: AW: How to make an app accessible for all users on Mac?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Fri Apr 17 08:29:28 EDT 2009

Hi Phil,
thank you for your extensive explanation. In opposite to your tutorial my
files have two different permission setting:
drwxrwxrwx (leading "d" ?) e.g. the bundle.app
-rwxrw-rw-  e.g. The execute of my app
Because of the different number of chars to your advice I didn't executed
the sudo command.

Any idea?
Thanks
Tiemo