Controlling PowerPoint From Within Runtime Revolution

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Thu Apr 16 16:58:05 EDT 2009

John, You can launch Powerpoint with a Sample presentation that has
just one slide (maybe with the Church's Picture or other) then on that
slide put a hyperlink that Says "End" (or some such) that will take
them back to Revolution from within Powerpoint. It's not perfect but
at least they won't have to do more than just click on the link.

Tom MycGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html