On-Rev: We've listened

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 16 14:51:53 EDT 2009

*chuckle* Sometimes it helps to read the FAQ twice or more - unless they changed it between refreshes? ;-)

So scratch question 4 about mixing languages.

And for question 1, I'll join the ranks of people who feel strongly about using stacks a libraries.

Which leaves:

> 2. Along those lines, will we be able to use externals? And
> for which underlying platform should we build those (Linux,
> Windows, MacOSX)?
>
> 3. Continuing this theme, will we be able to upload and use
> command-line utilities written in other languages?

Cheers,

Jan Schenkel.
=====
Quartam Reports & PDF Library for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>

=====