Rev 3.5 Dictionary--User contributed notes!

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Thu Apr 16 12:53:46 EDT 2009

I'd rather have an inverse approach where every comment is approved by
default and we can flag the ones we think should be removed. And yes, the
comments should have bugs in them with links to the QA center. I don't want
to search the QA for every revolution command I want to use, I want the
documentation to include up to date information and notes including bug
reports, all in one place.
every software has bugs, there's no point in having two separate places,
specially when the QA center is not visited by most users.