On-Rev: We've listened

Marian Petrides, MD mpetrides at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 16 12:15:19 EDT 2009

This sounds like a great deal, even for people like me that have no
idea yet how we would use it. ;-)

A quick question, Kevin--one that may well demonstrate how much of a
neophyte I am when it comes to server apps--if so, sorry.  What
happens when the server app goes beta or even live?  Will we founding
members still be able to use it?  Will use of it depend on renewing
our Rev subscription?  Or will it be a totally separate subscription?

Thanks.

Marian