Controlling PowerPoint From Within Runtime Revolution

Peter Alcibiades palcibiades-first at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Apr 16 07:59:44 EDT 2009

You can deliver them as PDFs.  That is guaranteed to play the same way no
matter what the venue.  When I do presentations for people in OO, that is
how I usually deliver them, because the transfer to PPT is not totally
reliable, whereas PDF is.  At least, not reliable enough to throw someone
into sight unseen.  They cannot then change them at the last minute of
course.