"Did you know that ....... ?"

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Wed Apr 15 08:32:05 EDT 2009

Hi Francis,

I just loved this story. And one of the extra special things I love
most about this list is that I very rarely see the term RTM or RTFM.

So I hope we do see a blog or wiki with that title.

Regards,

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html