AW: OT: How to make an app accessible for all users on Mac?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Wed Apr 15 05:59:16 EDT 2009

I still can't get my app to run for everyone.
I put my folder with my apps into the general application folder. By default
my folder had only read permission for everyone, so I changed the
permissions to read and write and inherited it to all apps in my folder.
Now, when I log on with a "standard" user and double click one of my apps it
seems for a moment, as if the app window wants to open (a short zoom of the
app icon happens), but then nothing happens anymore, no window opens, no
error message, just nothing. Also the window menu doesn't shows any open
program.
What am I missing?
Any help appreciated
Tiemo