Datagrid question

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Tue Apr 14 16:28:18 EDT 2009

On Apr 14, 2009, at 2:40 PM, LunchnMeets at aol.com wrote:

> OK I downloaded the newest Mac version of Studio and I'm excited
> about the
> new datagrid feature. I can see many places to use them, but I can't
> figure
> out how to address the contents or load a grid.
>
> Up until now I've used several scrolling fields to hold data. For
> simplicity sake call the first field "Years" it contains 2009 and
> the second line
> 2008. The second field contains "Amounts" with the first line being
> "2970.12"
> and the second line "3099.62"
>
> How do I transfer that existing data into a new datagrid? I really
> appreciate any advice the group tells me. Many times I don't know
> how I'd manage
> without the availability of the help you give.

Hi Joe,

Take a look at the "How Do I Populate a Data Grid With Data?" lesson
in the online manual and let me know if that helps you get started. It
talks about setting the dgText or dgData properties of a data grid.

<http://revolution.screenstepslive.com/spaces/revolution_tools/manuals/datagrid/lessons/3389-How-Do-I-Populate-a-Data-Grid-With-Data-

Regards,

--
Trevor DeVore