Data Grids ???

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Mon Apr 13 16:43:52 EDT 2009

On Apr 13, 2009, at 4:39 PM, Joe Lewis Wilkins wrote:

> Having not experimented with the Data Grid, am I making an erroneous
> assumption that this is extensible/modifiable by us?
>
> Sounds as if we have a winner with 3.5.

Yes, it is very extensible. Data grid tables allow you to customize
the look of a cell just about however you would like. Data grid forms
give you complete control over the layout of each row in your list.

Though I primarily use data grid forms in my applications you can see
some samples of what you can do in the "Can you show me some
examples?" lesson:

<http://revolution.screenstepslive.com/spaces/revolution_tools/manuals/datagrid/lessons/2950-Can-You-Show-Me-Some-Examples-

Regards,

--