sample data grid code - and shopping

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Apr 13 12:08:35 EDT 2009

Kay C Lan wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 1:13 AM, J. Landman Gay <jacque at hyperactivesw.com>wrote:
>
>> And what about all those husbands who couldn't extract themselves from a
>> hardware store if it were on fire?
>

> Sorry, is there a fire sale at a hardware store somewhere????

LOL! I'm sure you could find almost anything you want in our basement.
Commonly, things go like this:

Him: Hey look, carriage bolts are on sale.
Me: We don't need carriage bolts.
Him: Yeah, but we might someday. And these are on sale.
Me: It would be worth the 50-cent savings not to have to get rid of them
when you die.
Him: Maybe I should get two.
Me: Fine. I'll be over in the Outdoor Furniture section. There's a sale
on patio umbrellas. I'll pick one up in case we ever buy a patio table.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com