Can Rev turn text to speech and record it?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Apr 12 13:55:32 EDT 2009

Bernard Devlin wrote:

> Mind you, I sometimes wonder if my own dislike of things like Facebook
> and Twitter shows that my enjoyment of computer-related matters has
> ossified.

I have no interest in either of those myself, but in my case it is an
innate desire for privacy. I have little interest in reading about the
mundane activities and idle thoughts of casual acquaintances on a moment
by moment basis, and I don't care to share my own. It seems the
generation who has grown up with social networking finds it natural to
splatter their private lives all over public places, but I could never
do it and I find it mildly irritating that others want to. It feels like
voyeurism to me.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com