RevOnline server unavailable

George C Brackett gbrackett at luceatlux.com
Sun Apr 12 13:41:56 EDT 2009

Thanks for the advice!  I shall do so.  Right now I'm trying the path
of setting up another account with a different email address.  We'll
see how that goes.  The system DOES recognize that I have an account
already with my normal email address and a password they sent to me,
but I can't use that account to log in.

George

On Apr 12, 2009, at 1:38 PM, J. Landman Gay wrote:

George C Brackett wrote:
> And I DID sign up, like Marty, and got a password, but using that
> password and my email I got the "Couldn't connect..." message as I
> originally reported.  I have never been able to log in.

Contact support tomorrow. The server is working okay for me, but I had
some problems setting up the account originally that Heather needed to
resolve. RR needs to know if people are having trouble, so they can
fix it.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com
subscription preferences: