I'm having behavior problems :)

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 12 11:18:34 EDT 2009

[Mind you, I often do :) ]

set up a stack with a TABLE, a SCROLLING LIST FIELD, and a TEXT BOX,
called (imaginatively) "fTABLE", "fLIST", and "fFLD" respectively.

another list field called "fBEEHIVE" (hard to resist)

a button with the following code:

on mouseUp
  put the behavior of fld "fTABLE" into line 1 of fld "fBEEHIVE"
  put the behavior of fld "fLIST" into line 2 of fld "fBEEHIVE"
  put the behavior of fld "fFLD" into line 3 of fld "fBEEHIVE"
end mouseUp

and, when I click on the button, Lo! I get 3 empty lines.

Of course this may have something to do with the fact that while I can
find

backgroundBehavior
listBehavior
radioBehavior

in the documentation (2.9), I cannot find 'Behavior' pure and simple ???

interesting that clicking on the button does not throw up any ERROR
messages.

Completely irrelevant bit follows . . .

For those of you who "really care"; Hank Beehive was a front man for
English singer Mari Wilson, and I saw them both when I was at Durham
University about 23 years ago:

looking at Mari Wilson's website:-

http://www.mariwilson.co.uk/

makes me crack out the Buxtehude Organ Concertos double-quick!

Last day of my holidays: back to force-feeding EFL to tinies
tomorrow - all the way through until mid-August: and then . . .

Yippee-Doo; the Runtime Revolution Conference in Scotland.

Um, problem question; will I have a beehive hairdo like Mari Wilson:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/totp2/features/wallpaper/novelty2.shtml

Wow; I can download a desktop picture of the awful singer!

Love, Richmond Mathewson.

A Thorn in the flesh is better than a failed Systems Development Life Cycle.