sample data grid code

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 07:40:05 EDT 2009

On Sun, Apr 12, 2009 at 6:04 PM, Sarah Reichelt <sarah.reichelt at gmail.com>wrote:

> You guys need wives who's idea of shopping is checking out the latest
> Macs & iPhones, then rushing home to play on her computer :-)

I've got one of those, and I can highly recommend one ;-))))

Trevor wrote:

 I have never had to wait for my wife while shopping :-)

I feel your pain ;-( If my wife shopped at that kind of speed I'd be broke
;-((

Sadhu wrote:

we are on holiday, but can't wait to get back to the cabin to try it.

Now I'm like Trevor, I have no idea what you are talking about; holiday +
wife are mutually exclusive to computer! From what I can gather you are
suggesting some form of self induced mariticide? ;-)