Hide Menubar and TaskBar in Standalone

Roger Guay irog at mac.com
Fri Apr 10 18:16:26 EDT 2009

Thanks to Randy and Scott for your prompt solution to hiding the
menubar and taskbar for a standalone application. For those who are
interested, my problem was a little more complicated in that I was
trying to hide these guys from handlers in the individual substack
files of the standalone, which did not work. However, by passing a
handler to the "real" standalone main stack, I was able to make it
work. Thanks again for all your help.

Cheers,
Roger

On Apr 10, 2009, at 3:39 AM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com