Revolution 3.5 launched

mfstuart mfstuart at cox.net
Thu Apr 9 17:21:28 EDT 2009

Hi Devin,
Thanx for letting me know. I went thru that, and that's how I was able to
learn how to use the new control so quickly.
Sorry to say, but I get excited in a hurry when I get new toys to play with.

I remember as a young kid (about 6-7), I got a fire truck for Christmas, it
had 2 fireman in the front seat.
Everything was functional on it. To say the least, I was happy to the point
I wanted to take it apart and see how it all worked.
To say, I guess that's why I'm a software developer today. I get excited
about toys and the next thing I want is to take it apart and see what it can
do. :)

Almost ecstatic,
Mark Stuart