Revolution 3.5 launched

mfstuart mfstuart at cox.net
Thu Apr 9 16:29:07 EDT 2009

Hi all,
I just got v3.50 installed, registered, working, and now seeing the Data
Grid work in a quick example I built.
WOW!
I typed some scripts that connected to MSSQL thru ODBC, and loaded the data
right into the Data Grid group control. Awesome! :)

THANX TO ALL INVOLVED WITH THIS RELEASE!!

I've been waiting 3 years for this new control, and now I can show off
RunRev as a true developers tool - not that it wasn't before. But this takes
it up to several levels higher.

I can't wait to really dig in and see what this is capable of.
Any chance that folks could start to build stack examples using the Data
Grid and uploading them to RevOnline?
What all can it do? How many ways can the grid display data?
Can it display true tree node structures in it?

Regards,
Mark Stuart