Generating a phone call from Rev

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Thu Apr 9 13:58:24 EDT 2009

Thanks, Robert. I just tried that on my home (land line) phone from my
cell phone. A message came up asking if I wanted it converted to voice
for 25 cents. So it looks quite possible, but considerably more
expensive than telemessage (which is 10 cents per call). I'm not sure if
this charge can be reduced through some other originating service or if
it is the company hosting the land line service that presets this rate.

Richard