Getting Data Grid props

Paul Looney support at ahsomme.com
Wed Apr 8 23:55:48 EDT 2009

Trevor,
You are keeping late hours.

The reason for my question about the margins is:
I use a 15 pixel dimension grid for laying out the objects in the
stacks in my business system. Thus all fields have a line height of 15.
This is smaller than the default data grid, so I have to change
change the row height to 15 and the margins to 5.
I was doing the margins with a repeat loop, but, obviously the
"column margins" is faster. Thank you, again.

It would be nice to be able to set the column margins in the Text
formatting panel of the Object Inspector - as one does with non-grid
fields.
Paul Looney