Data grid questions

Josep jmyepes at mac.com
Wed Apr 8 20:43:42 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm playing with the new datagrid object. I try to add one line by

set the dgtext of group datagrid to "01"

and I can add data to the next cols, but:

How can add a second line without adding & return ?
I need to calculate some values. How can I get the col that the user are
changing?
For example, the user modify units, and I must recalculate the unit_price *
units, and put into col "Total"

I downloaded the datagrid manual and I saw the webinar but I'm lost about...

Any idea?

Salut,
Josep