DISAPPEARING graphics in button

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Wed Apr 8 20:35:55 EDT 2009

I have this problem in a number of my apps.   I have a button with an icon
referenced to an image on another card in the same stack. It's grouped with
other elements, although none cover it. Id of image is renumbered to prevent
conflict, and it's an original graphic.
Everything works fine in the IDE while working on it. Upon closing and
re-opening the stack, this image has disappeared until I click on the
button, then it stays visible until rev is quit. It doesn't appear to be a
layer number related problem. This also happens in its splash screen
standalone.

Has anyone seen this?