Set Script woes

Jim Ault jimaultwins at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 8 16:34:02 EDT 2009

Hugh,

Jacque has probably hit the correct answer for you case.  The 'set
script' strategy would work if the new group script was a call to a
compiled function in another script in the hierarchy.  If your idea
was to customize the script, then set the script of an object to that
script, you should consider writing the compiled handler with
branching or params to handle variations.

Hope this helps.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas