Data grid questions

Andre.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Tue Apr 7 12:37:22 EDT 2009

Bonjour,
You will find the docs  from Trevor DeVore at this address :

http://revolution.screenstepslive.com/spaces/revolution_tools/manuals/datagrid

As for your first question : if you have a list (lines of items
separated by tab) in a variable (say tVar) or in a field (say fld
"thisList")
then you can code :
set the dgText of group "data grid 1" to field "thisList"
or
set the dgText of group "data grid 1" to tVar

HTH
Best regards from Grenoble
André