standalone woes

dunbarx dunbarx at aol.com
Sun Apr 5 00:41:14 EDT 2009

I made a stack in MAC OSX, and then a standalone from it that works perfectly in Mac OSX,  but only works mostly in Windows. Various sections of code simply do not seem to execute. No errors, just a failure to communicate.  Fiddling around with the code changes the level of inoperability, but I have not found a way to make it all go away. I suspect that incompatibilities are stopping the scripts from executing somehow.

Anyone else ever see this? Are there issues with Windows (laugh)? I have not a clue how to proceed.

Craig Newman