Animate contents of a stack/card to turn like a page

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 02:52:10 EDT 2009

On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 11:42 PM, Mark Stuart <mstuart at adaptcrm.com> wrote:

> If you have Mac OS X Leopard handy, down load a trial (button top
> right), and let me know what you think of page curling.
>
> Note: I don't have a Mac to see this work.

I feel bad now, after what I said. The page curling effect is nice, I'm sure
I could happily live without it, but I've got to say it does look very good.

On a slightly different note. When I first started the app it was very very
slow to come up. It then said it had to download resources etc. I then
pressed the right arrow at the top right, thinking it was the 'next page'
arrow, not a buy now arrow. When I canceled out of the web page it took me
to the app crashed.

The next time I started the app it loaded very quickly and came up with a
dialog about registering. I didn't get that dialog first time around. The
app then ran very smoothly. It took me a little to figure out how to go
forward and back (that buy arrow top right is very tempting) but once I
figured it out, no problem, nice and slick.

Between a 1 and Scott Rossi, I'd definitely say it's up the Rossi end of the
scale ;-)