Wrapping long pathnames in narrow fields

Terry Judd tsj at unimelb.edu.au
Thu Apr 2 17:37:37 EDT 2009

Setting the dontWrap to false allows a string to wrap at word breaks but
given that these may or may not exist in paths it's not particularly useful
here. So, yes I guess I'm looking for a 'wordWrap' type solution. I can
write one - I just thought there might be an existing and elegant solution
out there already.

Cheers,

Terry...