Creating complex graphic objects

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 2 12:39:32 EDT 2009

Created a circle with a numbers of evenly spaced clockwise arrows
in Inkscape and saved to EPS;

all very straightforward (especially as that is probably the first
time in my life I have ever used a vector graphics program - Yup,
no fooling).

Blow me down: under File/Import as Control/ if EPS File. . .

isn't greyed out (Mac) in RR 1.1, 2.0.1 and 2.6.1
and has disappeared completely from the menu by 2.9

tried:

import EPS from file "drawing.eps" and it crashed the app
(on 1.1, 2.0.1, 2.6.1 and 2.9)

tried:

Not good, not good, not good; especially as it all looks
extremely straightforward in the documentation . . . cough, cough :(

Klaus, Richard, Judy ???

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson.

A Thorn in the flesh is better than a failed Systems Development Life Cycle.