Can anybody HELP !!

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Apr 1 13:23:42 EDT 2009

camm29 at tesco.net wrote:
 > Thanks everyone involved ....
 >
 > This is a show stopper for me as the only reason I need to purchase
Rev 3.0.0 is for the need to access more than 9 serial com ports , a
previous bug in 2.8.1 prevented this.
 > This is why i am testing using the trial version , if that cannot
build then I don't what to waste my money.

I think we've proved that the problem only happens in the trial version,
since no one with a full licensed version can repeat the error. I think
you are safe in upgrading.

 > Bug report - are you saying I need to raise a new one or update the
old reports ?
 > If i can remember how to do it......

Update the old one, and mention the problem only occurs in the trial
version. That is an important distinction, because the licensed version
builds your stacks without any problem.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com