Last-Minute Enterprise Upgrade Question

Judy Perry katheryn.swynford at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 23:24:57 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I am, of course, happy that the mothership thought to send me an email
reminding me that the Studio -> Enterprise upgrade/purchase of 3.0
ends tonight.  I have credit card in hand.

But I'm confused... after following the link provided in the email
which said the price was US$299, the webpage says it's US$250, with an
Enterprise Early Software Assurance Pack for an additional US$133,
bringing the total to US$383, not US$299.

What am I not understanding?  And, exactly what *is* said "Enterprise
Early Software Assurance Pack"?

Kindest thanks for any insights anyone can offer.

Judy