I cannot paste in any field in an app (consisting of up to 7 stacks)

Neal Campbell nealk3nc at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 08:43:57 EDT 2008

Franz

Are you using PC or OS X? I had a similar situation on the PC version
this weekend and never figured out what it was. Moved over to OS X for
the project.

Neal

On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 3:48 AM, runrev at animabit.de <runrev at animabit.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have an application with up to 7 stacks where I cannot paste in the fields. What did I do to "set this feature" - I do not find the clue. Any idea?
>
> Regards, Franz

Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal Software
Programming Services for Windows, OS X and Linux
(540) 242 0911
Try Spot for OS X, the intelligent DXCluster Client at
www.abrohamnealsoftware.com -  $15.99
For a great dog book, visit www.abrohamneal.com
See the FlexRadio Systems Flex-5000a in
action at www.flex-videos.com