debugging log engine build request

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 04:02:22 EDT 2008

No, unfortunately there is no clear pattern.  I'm definitely not doing a lot
of work with images (barely an image in any of my work).  The crashes on
Windows mostly happened over a 3 month period using mostly one stack (and
its substacks).  As I'm not prepared for that work to be viewed by others
(confidentiality issues), I cannot send that stack to Runrev.  At the
beginning of August I sent the Windows crash reports for July to Runrev, but
they were inconclusive.

The Linux crashes last week are on a totally new and unrelated project.
 Hence my suggestion for this enhancement to the engine.

As I've seen how large my message log can get in a matter of hours (despite
them being in a condensed format that's about 10-20% of verboseLog.txt), I
doubt that the Windows crash logs contain a replay log.
Bernard