2.6.1 build Help needed

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Mon Sep 29 23:31:16 EDT 2008

At 5:10 PM -0700 9/29/08, Joe Lewis Wilkins wrote:
>I downloaded a brand new zip of 2.6.1 from RunRev on line. On
>unzipping it with Stuffit on my Classic mac,

I misinterpreted "Classic Mac" as Mac Classic (Hardware, 9" screen)
--- (hey it's possible to have one, but you can't run Rev on it).

9.2.2 ROCKS on a G4 you can boot from AND in Classic. The best and
last build of system 9.

A Mac Classic is pretty much for macho collectors, but one can still
run 7.6.1 and use a SE 30 as an SMTP server....ha ha

--

stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o