2.6.1 build Help needed

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Mon Sep 29 22:48:20 EDT 2008

Hi Stephen,

I've been running 9.2.2 on a G4 a VERY long time. A little bit slow by
today's standards, but it was my workhorse for years and years. Ooops!
only 9.2.1. I thought I had upgraded it, but apparently not. (smile) I
did increase the RAM to 768 MB, however, along with 30 and 60 GB hard
drives. And it has the monster big Apple Display CRT. Got a hernia
every time I moved it around. About 5 years ago, it went down on me
and I had to pay Apple $500 to fix it - no AppleCare. But that's the
only things I've ever had go bad in 22-23 years with Macs.

Joe Wilkins

(Maybe I should knock on wood?)