Button to stop a repeating script?

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at comcast.net
Mon Sep 29 21:37:25 EDT 2008

Michael,

I like to put a if then in there with a custom property.

-- card script
on indefiniteLoop
-- Download code
-- Email code
if the OktoExecute of this card then send "indefiniteLoop" to me in
300 seconds
end indefiniteLoop

-- Start button
on mouseUp pMouseBtnNo
     set the OKtoExecute of this card to true
     indefiniteLoop
end mouseUp

-- Stop button
on mouseUp pMouseBtnNo
     set the OKtoExecute of this card to false
end mouseUp

HTHs

Tom McGrath III